Thursday 16 December 2010

Mr Bush - Personal Evaluation

Attainment -
I would give myself a level 4 out of 5 for attainment. The reason i would give myself a 3 out of 5 is because i dont think i done aswell as i could have done that i would have wanted to do. although i tried, i think i could of tried harder and achieved better grades in my essays.

Effort -
I would give myself a level 2 out of 5 for effort. the reason i would give myself a 2 out iof 5 is because i think personally i always concertrated in the lesson and really listened tio what you were saying in the class,, as it helped me improve upon my media terminology.

Puncluality -
I would give myseld again a 2 out of 5. the reason i would give myself a 2 out of 5 is because i believe i have been in most or even every single lesson this term, so i dont believe i have missed out on any work in class and for homework.

Submission And Quality Of Homework -
I would give myself a 3 out of 5 for homework. i think that for the whole of this term i have completed most of the homework tasks and havent really missed any deadlines. However i think that i could have could completed my work in more detail and used media terminology more often to get better marks/grades.

Ability To Work Independantly -
I would give myself again a 3 out of 5 for homework. I think that that this is a fair number out of 5 to give myself because i think throughout the duration of class i have worked independantly and completed work tasks in class. although i think that i get distracted easily and that is something i have to improve upon in future.

Quality Of Writing -
For the quality of my writing i would give myself a 3/4 out of 5. i the reason i would give this is because although i write a good amount of writing, i think that the actual quality of my work can be improved upon in many waqys such as; using more media terms etc. this is something i must improve upon in fuiture in order to achieve a better grade.

Organisation Of Blog -
I would give myself a 3 out of 5 for the way i organised my blog. i think 3 is fair for this because my blog is not perfectly set out and could be improved in both the way it is set and the quantity of work i have produced. However i think that i have tried hard to produce work on my blog and havent just rushed to get my work done and out of the way.

Oral Contributions In Class -
I would give myself again a 3 out of 5 for my oral contribution throughout class times. i think 3 is fair out of . the reason i think this is because i do not always contribute to what i am sure about, however, to the things i do know about i contribute and engage in the lesson. i think to improve in future i should contribute to the things im not sure about as it might help me understand it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment