Thursday 7 October 2010

Media Homework

Sins- I thought this was one of the best performances out of all the movie trailers. the reason i think this is because, it captured my attention with all of its action. this movie trailer showed lots of concerntration from the characters and had the ability to grip my attention from start to finish. everything in the trailer was correct and on-time and it flowed very well. the camera was flowing nicely and on-time and the sounds and the lighting blended in well. it made me want to watch it as if it was a real movie.
Night Of A Thousand Lies - I thought that this movie trailer was also one of the best i saw out of all the movie trailers i saw in media awards 2010. the reason i think this is because they made it look like a proper movie that was going to be released in the cinema because of its excellents throughout the duration of the trailer. all the characters were on top of there game and the lighting and the sound and the camera work was all excellent. it gripped my attention from start to finish and made me want to carry on watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment